All Concerts Start at 7:00pm. Doors open at 6:00pm. Enjoy the great music and wine outdoors, under the stars RAIN or SHINE.
Arrive early for best seating. Bring your favorite lawn chair. Family venue.
Local restaurant Nourish will be onsite for each concert with food available for purchase.
All concerts are benefits for local non-profit organizations.
Concerts cost $13 in advance or $15 at the door. Tickets may be purchased at the winery or on-line at Brown Paper Tickets.
Season Passes are now available for $75. They may be purchased at the winery or by clicking here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2850118
Tips to Enjoying an Olympic Cellars Concert:
• Doors open at 6 p.m. Band starts at 7 p.m. Alcohol may not be consumed while waiting in line.
• Carpooling is much appreciated as parking is limited.
• The concerts are held outdoors, rain or shine.
• We have tables and chairs but do not reserve them. They’re the first to go. Throw some chairs in your trunk.
• Great bands equate to lots of dancing. We reserved the space under the patio in front of the band for dancing.
• Bring some warm clothes. It gets cold once the sun goes down.
• You can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages only. It is against the law for you to bring in your own alcohol.
• There is a food vendor on-site.
• We are a family venue. But, concerts are usually 98% adults.
• All of these concerts are staffed by volunteers from the non-profit of the week.
Saturday, July 22, 2017 West Coast Women’s Blues Revue Purchase Tickets Here
Established in 2010, The West Coast Women’s Blues Revue brings a talent filled Showcase to audiences of all ages and musical tastes. With a high energy backing band supporting, fans are treated to a taste of multiple talented front women and a variety of original and covers; tunes tinged with blues, funk, rock and soul! Band Website
Saturday, July 29, 2017 Shaggy Sweet Purchase Tickets Here
Shaggy Sweet performs Pop/Rock/Blues with a mix of originals and cover songs. This 4 man band formed in 2008. They sound like Seattle: hip and energetic in a cool way with great chemistry. Band Website
Saturday, August 5, 2017 Fat Chance Purchase Tickets Here
Fat Chance Band has been playing for over 30 years locally and all over the Olympic Peninsula. The band has become part of the memories of so many on the peninsula multiple generations. If you opened their photo albums I’m sure you will find The Band in the background surrounded by happy dancers. From Classic Rock covers to original tunes, this local favorite will have you on the floor dancing till you drop. Band Website
Friday, August 11, 2017 Creme Tangerine Purchase Tickets Here
Saturday, August 12, 2017 Creme Tangerine Purchase Tickets Here
Creme Tangerine do Beatles songs. Faithful versions but not carbon copies. Don’t expect Beatles tribute band clones. But do expect all your fav Beatles songs, the hits, the B sides And you won’t find any more nicer lads. No Musician Ego Trips here. Just Magical Mystery Tours. Band Website
Saturday, August 19, 2017 The Sam Chase Band Purchase Tickets Here
The Sam Chase is, perhaps, San Francisco’s favorite band, winning San Francisco Weekly’s Reader Poll for Best Band the last two years running. Sam and his band, whom he lovingly refers to as the Untraditionals, have traveled the country playing their music with a “virulent and frenetic passion” that always makes for a high-energy, fun time. Band Website
Saturday, August 26, 2017 Longstride Purchase Tickets Here
Longstride equals Reggae-Rock-Groove with real melodies and amazing execution with a High energy, crowd moving stage show. Longstride has emerged with a unique and distinctively lyrical Reggae-Rock-Groove identity. Their debut album Days Like These exhibits the breadth, power and soul of the bands sound. Band Website